87 Spring Branch Road: Beautifully finished and
decorated half-log home with 5 bedrooms, 4½ baths. The master
bedroom and bath are located on the main level. Also located on the main level is the
entryway, half-bath, great room, kitchen, dining area, screened
porch and deck. The second level has two large bedrooms, full
bath, reading nook, loft, storage closets. The basement is fully
finished with a large recreation room, laundry room, full bath
and two bedrooms. Additionally, there is a single-car garage.
This home has 2x6 insulated exterior walls with hewn half-logs
on each side and saddle-notch corners to ad an authentic log
home appearance. The half-log design means no settling or
chinking to worry about.
The house is situated on a gently
sloping knoll in a hollow with natural springs/creeks on each
side. It has a large, private, wooded lot(s) with long, scenic driveway.
Additional features include large decks, covered porch, views of the southeastern Piedmont,
a bocce court, horseshoes, fire pit, and hiking trails. This
home would make a great vacation rental/retreat or spacious
mountain getaway. It offers plenty of large, open rooms
for gathering and enough separate areas to allow for privacy or
Year Built: 2004
Sq. Footage: 4,494
• hewn half-logs inside and out with saddle-notch corners
• large, open great room with fallow deer antler chandelier
• large parcel - plenty of privacy
• natural stone, EPA-certified, high efficiency, wood-burning fireplace
• master bedroom/bath/on main level
• private well and septic system
• plenty of room, inside and out, for gathering of friends and family
• finished basement with large recreation room, kid's retreat with adjoining bedrooms/bathroom
• large loft with reading nook
• architectural shingles
• eat-in kitchen island
• ceiling fans
• select grade hickory hardwood floors
• long-range views of the piedmont and short-range views of the cliffs of Wolf Pen
• attractive log railing inside and out
• large, covered deck/porch in front and 600 sq.ft. of open deck in the rear
• energy efficient dual-pane, aluminum-clad wood windows and sliding doors
Gateway Mountain is a private, gated community. Visitors are
certainly welcome but to ensure the privacy and security of our
residents, homes and land for sale are shown by appointment only.
Please contact the sales office at: 800-521-6788
to arrange for a visit or obtain additional information.
Gateway Mountain Properties, Inc.
One McKenzie Way
Old Fort, NC 28762
(800) 521-6788 • email@example.com