Offered by: J.Conner, Mossy Oak Properties
View from the driveway.
View from the decks.
View from the deck.
Covered deck with big mountain views.
1231 McKenzie Way North: Built in 1985, this charming
and immaculate vacation mountain home, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
covered decks, and big, layered views of the surrounding mountains
to the south.
The home has an open, spacious floor plan, stone fireplace - vented
gas or wood, exposed beams and high ceilings. New flooring,
roofing and interior doors. Additionally, this home features
updated bathrooms and kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
A partial basement provides storage room, washer/dryer, workshop
area and separate single car garage. Sold completely furnished.
Includes adjoining lot to ensure privacy.
This home would be the
perfect VRBO investment!
Year Built: 1985
Sq. Footage: 1,605±
• excellent condition inside and out
• big, layered mountain views to the south
• private well and septic system
• unique catwalk leading to upper level bedroom with private deck
• stone, wood-burning or vented gas fireplace
• stainless steel kitchen appliances
• new HVAC unit
• completely furnished and ready for use/rental
• cathedral ceiling with exposed beams
• new hardwood flooring
• updated kitchen and bath
• three levels of covered decks
• new metal roof
• new interior doors
• partial unfinished basement with storage, shop and laundry hookups
• attached single car garage
Gateway Mountain is a private, gated community. Visitors are
certainly welcome but to ensure the privacy and security of our
residents, homes and land for sale are shown by appointment only.
Please contact the sales office at: 800-521-6788
to arrange for a visit or obtain additional information.
Gateway Mountain Properties, Inc.
One McKenzie Way
Old Fort, NC 28762
(800) 521-6788 • email@example.com